Car Air Purifier Ionizer
Designed in Japan by Kyoto Machines
What are Negative Ions?
Ions with one or more negative electric charge called Negative Ions. They are created in nature by the effects of water, air, sunlight and the Earth's inherent radiation. Negatively charged ions are most prevalent in natural places and particularly around moving water or after a thunderstorm.
What are the Benefits of Negative Ions?
Negative ions normalize serotonin levels in the brain, potentially improving a person's positive outlook and mood, elevated mental concentration and performance, increase your sense of well-being and mental clarity.
Ion is also known as the "vitamin in the air"
1. Clear the air of dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores.
2. Decrease airborne viruses and bacteria significantly.
3. Leading to less instances of respiratory illnesses like colds and flu and even hay fever and asthma.
4. Normalize your breathing rate, decrease blood pressure and relieve tension.
5. Reduces instances of headaches and sickness.
6. Help better sleep.
How It Works?
Nebelr Car Air Purifier produces 10 million negative ions per cm³. These negative ions actively attract the polluted micro particles in the air which are always positively charged, thus to make the invisible PM2.5 form into cluster and fall down. This removes them from the air you breathe and prevents them from causing respiratory problems and other health issues. Meanwhile, the negative ions also can damage the bacterial protein to make them weak or dead, thus to make air purified and deodorized in your car or home.